Lorraine Flaherty (She/Her)
Lorraine is an Author, Lecturer, Transformational Therapist, Artist and Pioneer of Inner Freedom Therapy. If she had to describe what she does, she would say that she operates as a spiritual detective helping people navigate the realm of the subconscious, and all the data therein, to discover how they can heal. Over the last twenty years or so, she created a process called Inner Freedom Therapy, which is designed to help people deal with childhood trauma and glitches in their mental programming – wherever that may come from. It also helps reconnect them to their true spiritual nature and realign them with their true ‘Soul’ purpose.She teaches Accelerated Learning and Clinical Hypnosis to Medical students and midwives at Oxford, Cambridge, UCL and Imperial, and teaches Hypnosis, Inner Freedom Therapy, Mandala Meditation and all things consciousness expanding in the UK and internationally.
She uses hypnosis to enable people to explore:
- Current Life Issues: Stress management, Confidence, Performance, Communication.
- Inner Child Healing: Dealing with trauma or limiting beliefs acquired in childhood.
- Ancestral Healing: Dealing with distorted beliefs and behaviours learnt from ancestors.
- Past Lives: Dealing with unresolved karmic issues and unfinished business.
- Future Life Progression: Getting clarity regarding the direction life should take.
- Space Between Lives: Learning more about who they really are and why they are here.
- Soul Retrieval: Clearing Stuck Energies from personal energy fields or homes/land.
- NLP, Clinical Hypnotherapy: Changing the mindset to change life for the better.
- Shamanic Practices, Practical Magic and Practical Spirituality: Realigning to true self.
She is passionate about helping people remember who they are and set up the YouTube panel show Awake Ones which ran for a year, bringing conscious conversations with guests, covering a wide range of spiritual topics.
Her first book Healing with Past Life Therapy; Transformational Journeys through Time and Space and a set of Inner Freedom CD’s were published by Findhorn Press.