Join us for a masterclass on Herbal Wellbeing. We will be sharing our tips and tricks for crafting your own herbal goodies. The workshop will talk you through the basics of how we turn herbs into products and you will get a chance to have a go yourself and take home what you make. You will take home a personalised lip balm, a pack of your own crafted herbal teabags and a relaxation spray made with essential oils.
The session will cover:
- an introduction to a number of restorative herbs
- how to make an infused oil with calendula flowers
- how to combine oils, waxes and essential oils into a lip balm (vegan option)
- introduction to the properties of essential oils
- how to combine essential oils to make a relaxation spray
- the properties of a range of herbs as infusions
- how to combine dried herbs to create your own herbal teabags
Ticket price includes all materials, informative handouts and light refreshments.
You will receive a reminder email a few days before the workshop with details of how to find the studio (it might go into your spam folder).
This workshop takes places indoors at our studio on Well Street. Group size - 10 people.
Academy of Healing Nutrition
Honed over the course of more than 35 years, the Academy of Healing Nutrition offers techniques for curative nutrition are preventative, empowering and time-tested. By stressing the natural over the artificial and focusing on simplicity rather than complexity, our program provides you with the tools to live the life you want—for longer.